Again the independent testing organisation PC Security Labs reviewed 30 famous security products, including Emsisoft Anti-Malware. The platform for this test was Windows XP SP3 Professional Simplified Chinese, comparing the On-demand scanners of the contestants with default settings. 1004 samples were used this time, representing the top threats in China.
For the first time since a longer period, Emsisoft Anti-Malware did not place first in a detection test, but second out of 30 is still a very good result.
The top 15:
The complete results and more detailed information can be found here.
The brand new released Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5.0 has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows® 7.
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.