Emsisoft has submitted the Online Armor Firewall to the Microsoft “Compatible with Windows 7″ and “Works with Windows Vista” logo tests. On both test platforms Online Armor passed all the requirements and therefore got the official logos:
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
Similar to the “Compatible with Windows 7″ tests, Online Armor has got the “Works with Windows Vista” logo too: